Food Buzz


Because maybe you do care what I had for lunch...

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Nothing to write home about

Marinated chicken braised in gin; blanched broccoli

Lane has been fighting a stomach bug, so it was time for some very simple food. We bought some marinated chicken thighs and I braised them with a little gin. I buttered and salted the broccoli. It was good to eat this simply.

About the lip gloss -- I read about Dior Addict Ultra Shine in an article about lip gloss in Oprah Magazine back in April. But now I see the September Vogue has an article on the new non-lip-gloss lipsticks, including none other than Dior Addict Ultra Shine in what appears to be the same exact shade, no less. Is this Vogue's way of scolding Oprah Magazine? Does that mean I can trade my summer petal pink for the darker shade featured in Vogue? Because I really, really like the stuff.

3 comments:

janeannechovy said...

WTF?!? Adriana, please delete this spammer. Maybe you should disallow anon comments?

Adriana Velez said...

Ugh, I feel so defiled! No more anonymous comments.

Swizzies said...

This is another option as well...
http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?answer=1203