Food Buzz


Because maybe you do care what I had for lunch...

Friday, September 09, 2005

You can never go back to the Renaissance Festival; or Never serve your guests grilled turkey legs

I guess that pretty much sums it up. I have romantic memories of grilled turkey drumsticks from the Renaissance Fair in Colorado. Turns out they're about as elegant as those dried flower hair garlands I also loved at the Fair.

The new art season is upon us and other than tonight's dinner (also made that ratatouille again) I'm not cooking much for the next week or so.

1 comment:

Angelica your sister said...

We get these drumsticks from the grocery store on occasion and put them in the oven. They are already smoked and taste as good as the Ren Fez. melted butter then Paprika, pepper, little salt maybe garlic salt, yummy! Hazzah to the chef.