Food Buzz


Because maybe you do care what I had for lunch...

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

My funny Valentine


I've been thinking lately about how easy it is to share my feelings for Jasper when I'm so private about my marriage. One relationship is part of this daily public log while the other relationship is protected. My feelings for Lane are more valuable because he alone hears me express them. I think a lot of people feel the same way about their relationships with their children in contrast to their relationships with their companions, wives, husbands.

Every couple is a mystery. I like it that way.

2 comments:

shaunamama said...

I know what you mean. I think you and Lane rock. I'm just getting to know you, and from what I know about you and from what I know about Lane, you two are probably a spectacular couple.

I lived a long time in my life without my hubby, but somehow when we got together...my life really started. I guess I mean it took roots and I'm thankful for those.

Wishing you both a great Valentine's Day.

janeannechovy said...

I dunno. While you're not as effusive about Lane, it's pretty clear from what you do write that you're pretty crazy about him, still, after nearly 10 years.

Any big plans for the anniversary? We're putting off any romantic getaways until Leif is weaned.