Food Buzz


Because maybe you do care what I had for lunch...

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Coffee break


Adriana: Ugh, I'm so stupid! I can't believe I forgot to fill it with water. And then I turned the heat up too high!

Lane: Yeah, it looks like it's time to buy a new coffee maker. Why don't we go back to a press pot?

Adriana: No, I love the stovetop espresso! Besides, we always break the glass and I get sick of replacing it every month.

Lane: Adriana, you just melted the handle off the espresso pot. I don't think glass is our problem.

Jasper: Oh Mamma Monkey, your eyes are so beautiful and black.

2 comments:

Co said...

Sorry to hear of the demise of your stovetop coffeemaker.

My current coffeemaker is pretty burn and break proof, if you're interested in hearing about it. It has a thermos-style carafe (not glass). The coffeemaker brews the coffee, the coffee goes into the carafe, and it just stays warm in it. There is no hot plate keeping it hot. The thermos keeps it hot. So, it never gets burned, but it stays hot for hours and hours.

The downside of my coffee maker is that it was a wedding gift so it was pricey. But I love it.

Anonymous said...

What's a good little Mormon girl like you doing drinking coffee?