Food Buzz


Because maybe you do care what I had for lunch...

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Stay away from the brown acid




Apparently there's a nasty bug going around Brooklyn. Its hold on me was a little more tenacious than usual and the drugs I took (benadryl, albuterol, nyquil) made it all worse. Next time it's going to be sage tea and belladonna instead! Happily, Jasper just had a runny nose and Lane was spared entirely.

So apologies for the quiet week. I'll be up and running again Monday. Thank you for your kind comments.

2 comments:

Writermama said...

Take care, Adriana. I'm not feeling so good myself tonight! The bug maybe has jumped the river.

shaunamama said...

I'm so glad to know that you're on the mend. I missed your posts, but I'm glad you were resting to get rid of the bug. Hugs to your family,

Shauna