Food Buzz


Because maybe you do care what I had for lunch...

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Because they're that good


I made the Great Enchiladas again. If I have one complaint about this recipe it's that it doesn't yield quite enough for dinner and lunch leftovers for both Lane and me. Next time I think I'll double the recipe. Better to have too much than too little.

So... um, did you read that essay I wrote for the Great Whatsit? No big deal if you don't have time or couldn't find it or whatever. Really. Please don't feel like you have to read it. You don't have to. Its just a trifle, something I dashed off.

4 comments:

shaunamama said...

I love the essay. I could tell right away why you love this architect. Thanks for such a wonderful experience to create another wrinkle in my brain. (You're responsible for several of those now.)

Adriana Velez said...

Thanks Shauna -- always happy to wrinkle brains!

Swizzies said...

One of my new goals in life is to try your enchiladas, A. They look and sound unbelievable. And tho nary a drop of Mexican blood flows through my veins, it is the food and the flavors I have always craved most (perhaps via my LA roots?)...and whenever you write about it, I feel the pull...

And your essay on Baragan is amazing, thanks for sharing it.

XO,
Di

S.T. said...

Loved those photos A. When can I come over and see the book?
-s.t.