Food Buzz


Because maybe you do care what I had for lunch...

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Bitten by a vampire!

I've been editing a book about vampires for the past couple of nights. It's been a lot of fun, but I haven't had much time for cooking. Witness a recent grocery shopping trip:

tomato basil tart
broccoli and cheddar tart
bananas
Shanghai dumplings (who knew vegan could taste this good?)
chocolate chip cookie
Green & Black chocolate bar
lemon poppy seed loaf
Annie's cheddar bunnies
granny smith apple (for Jasper's class tomorrow)

I think Liz put it pretty well a few days ago. I'm glad I'm doing this, but I'm looking forward to returning to my usual whatimadefordinner lifestyle.

1 comment:

liz said...

Thanks for being able to understand what I wrote. Hang in there- you're almost done! Then life seems easy when i'ts just the 'ol routine.