Food Buzz


Because maybe you do care what I had for lunch...

Friday, August 11, 2006

Make your own damn dinner


I had ambitious plans to leave you with an entertaining and thoughtful post... but then I remembered I had to pack. We're off to spend a week with our friends the anthropologists. They're going to study the hunting and gathering strategies of Brooklynites when separated from the Park Slope Food Coop.

Instead writing a post I have curated a series of posts by other people. Enjoy, and see you in a week!

The Magoo Theory of Luck

10th Century Blog

And speaking of lists...

What is 2/55 air conditioning?

Wisdom in a cookbook (but I'm ignoring the bit about children and conversation for now)

From Japan, lost in translation, is your ketchup stylish and clean, and just for the image, back when we dressed up bread

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go remove those bottles of water from my carry-on and replace them with worry dolls.

1 comment:

shaunamama said...

Have a great trip!