Food Buzz


Because maybe you do care what I had for lunch...

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

About that turkey

This business of keeping Lara's turkey recipe a secret has been gnawing at me. I WANT to share it, but you see, Lara is hosting us in Switzerland and I'm afraid if I divulge she'll put snakes in my bed. Maybe you don't care -- maybe you already have your perfect turkey recipes. But in case you do want the recipe, tell me. Maybe if we get enough signatures on the petition I can persuade her to allow me to reveal the recipe.

3 comments:

Janet M. Kincaid said...

It was that good? Wow! I guess I'm going to have to go buy a turkey and make it the Lara Way for Christmas or something.

Oh, oh, oh, I know, I know! I'll make one for the party I'm hosting at my place on January 6th!

shaunamama said...

I would love to know the secret. The dark meat was nice and juicy and the light meat was good until it cooled down then it was dry as a bone. I'm officially signing that petition!

Swizzies said...

I guess I was a Little Bit Superior in the pre-cuisine, because I'm already in on the secret - I mean sacred.