Food Buzz


Because maybe you do care what I had for lunch...

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Oh yeah, the blog

If my blog were a plant it would be dying of neglect right now.

I'm a little preoccupied lately with the upcoming vacation and the holidays, plus Jasper has been going to sleep late, which eats into my blogging time. And our laptop is full of bugs these days -- for example, Jasper has somehow activated some sort of voice activation that narrates everything we do. And until just a few seconds ago there was a random square appearing on the screen.

At any rate, I hope to catch up on my blogging soon. Maybe during naptime tomorrow...

2 comments:

Mary Ellen said...

Sympathizing with your blog bugs.

I clicked on a faux security pop-up and it installed uncontrollably loud ads for movies and sofware that will clean all the adult sites off my computer before--ohmigod--anyone sees. Tres annoying.

Janet M. Kincaid said...

Don't you have a Mac? Have you figured out what Jasper did to make it sing?

If not, go to System Preferences and choose Universal Access. It's possible Jasper accidentally turned on something that allows the seeing impaired to hear or have their computers talk to them.