Food Buzz


Because maybe you do care what I had for lunch...

Monday, December 11, 2006

Seasoning Greetings


To you all. You should be reading about fantastic holiday cookies and roasts but instead cobwebs have been mingling with dust here at WIMFD. I'm sorry. It's partly because my blog is having an existential crisis. But when I return from my travels in the new year I shall report on Venice, Geneva, Basel, and wherever else we go. And then I'll resume posting with a somewhat new program. Stay tuned!

Happy holidays to all and see you next year!

7 comments:

Janet M. Kincaid said...

What a great picture! Enjoy Europe and give hugs to Lara, Diana, and Scott, please.

Mary Ellen said...

Hugs to all those across the pond.

And someone MUST post about your visit so us stateside Scaries can vicariously enjoy the conversations about life and food and the best way to cook a turkey. Pleeeeeease?

shaunamama said...

I love that pic. Have a wonderful and safe Holiday! We'll be thinking of you and wishing you the best holidays ever. Since you're going to so many fabulous places, I don't know how you can help having a wonderful time. I know your avid readers will be expecting a full report..looking forward to it!

Co said...

Happy holidays to you and your family.

Look forward to hearing tales of your travels.

janeannechovy said...

Adorable picture--love the orange, of course!

Have a great holiday and I'll look forward to hearing all about it when you get back.

liz said...

we miss you!

Design Mom said...

Can't wait to see what you've got planned!