Food Buzz


Because maybe you do care what I had for lunch...

Monday, February 26, 2007

Los Oscars


I would like to thank the Academy for nominating me for best supporting actress. Yes, I lost to a young lady who got to sing in fancy dresses while I trudged through the desert in polyester and crummy shoes, mascara melting into my eyes. Oh, if only they gave out Oscars for suffering. But I bear the Academy no ill will. I'm just glad I didn't lose to the eight year old.

Vivan Mexico y los "Three Amigos"!

Besos,
Adriana

Didn't she look gorgeous on Oscars night, though!

1 comment:

Luisa Perkins said...

Jennifer Hudson shouldn't have won. She's no Jennifer Holliday (who, according to a Broadway pal I know, used to keep buckets of fried chicken stashed offstage for noshing on between scenes--my kind of gal). Oh, well.