Food Buzz


Because maybe you do care what I had for lunch...

Friday, February 23, 2007

Nevermind Wednesdays

Look, I'm not doing the Wednesday magazine anymore. I ended up waiting until the weekend to write anything and then Tuesday nights I stayed up way too late downloading photos and putting in the finishing touches.

From now on I'm POSTING RANDOMLY, just like everyone else. Maybe I won't post again for the next two weeks. Maybe I'll post twice tomorrow. Who knows? It's all going to get a lot more exciting around here -- at least for me.

3 comments:

janeannechovy said...

Yay!

shaunamama said...

I tried the chicken pot pie recipe. I added some carrots, celery, and corn. It came out really well. The kids actually had second helpings which is NEVER a bad thing around here with those two who eat like tiny birds.

Thanks, AV!

Adriana Velez said...

Oh good, a happy customer! It does sound better with all those veggies.