Food Buzz


Because maybe you do care what I had for lunch...

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

One week until St. Valentine's Day. Are you ready? My friend Liz has been posting about exotic chocolates on Design Mom this week. And in today's issue I wandered from my usual dinner format to bring you two decadent chocolate desserts.


Also, I'm happy to announce that after nearly a year of threats JaneAnne has finally started her own blog, Fugue Salad. Welcome to the affliction, JaneAnne!

Remember to send your food questions to adriana.whatsfordinner@blogspot.com!

3 comments:

janeannechovy said...

Hey, thanks for the shout-out! I've already seen some increased traffic referred from here. Nobody's said anything, though. Hmmm.

Hevansrich said...

JA I found out about you from Adriana's blog - I must have missed the memo you sent out! :-)

Tania said...

I love the new format - now I have something to look forward to on Wednesday evenings!