Food Buzz


Because maybe you do care what I had for lunch...

Monday, July 23, 2007

Link-a-rama

I've added a new series of links to the side column, my favorites of the Peninsula. I've already posted about many of these, so let me point out:

Nipa-pon Thai
We met an old high school friend of Lane's and his wife (not me, the friend's wife, although I was there as well) for dinner at this restaurant. It's known more as a lunch place, so it was nearly deserted while we were there, which was a good thing since Jasper was in high yahoo mode that night. It happens nearly every time we get together with other adults, as my in-laws can attest. Anyway, the food here was great.

Pizza My Heart
Doug and Rebecca introduced us to this place. Best pie is the barbecue chicken -- seriously! Just keep in mind, you're in California. The pizza people in New York can't see you. They'll never know.

Homma's sushi
Another recommendation from Doug and Rebecca, this little hole-in-the-wall specializes in brown rice sushi.

As long as I'm listing links, I should point out the blog for All Menus. I've added it to the "food" links. Sheri's blog is like the Fare section of the NY Times' Dining section -- but more personal and entertaining.

3 comments:

Luisa Perkins said...

Torture (in a good way).

Janet M Kincaid said...

Love your list of favs! So, you and Lane will be relocating to the Peninsula when??? ;-)

Co said...

Barbecue chicken pizza? ? ?

I was just in California, too. I had Pizza My Heart. The in-utero Flipper gave it only so-so reviews, sadly, and that creature loves pizza.