Food Buzz


Because maybe you do care what I had for lunch...

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Mmmmmonterey


Oh we loved the Monterey Bay Aquarium -- all of us, especially Jasper. He walked in and just lost it, running from exhibit to exhibit. He cried when we left and keeps telling me we have to go again. We stayed until closing and then skipped Cannery Row, opting instead for the 17-mile drive through Pebble Beach just as the fog rolled in. We saw seals frolicking, saw the lone cypress. Then we ended with a late dinner in lovely Carmel.




3 comments:

Janet M Kincaid said...

The Monterey Bay Aquarium is my favorite, too! I cry every time I have to leave. I love the sea anemones and the jelly fish (wasn't that the most amazing exhibit?) Oh, oh, oh. And the sea turtles in the huge tank with the tuna. I love those, too.

I miss California....

Luisa Perkins said...

The MBA was amazing, although I found it a bit disconcerting to visit it, then go next door for a feast of seafood.

Sheri said...

Glad to hear it was good. We're taking the boys in August.