Food Buzz


Because maybe you do care what I had for lunch...

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

What kind of sandwich are you?

I got this one from Tewkesbury. For the record I like pbj, but only if it's open-faced with Smucker's Natural peanut butter and Bonne Maman jam (especially blueberry).

You Are a Club Sandwich

You are have a big personality. It's hard for anyone to ignore you!
You dream big. You think big. And you eat big.
Some people consider you high maintenance, but you just know what you want... and when you want it.

Your best friend: The Tuna Fish Sandwich

Your mortal enemy: The Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich

6 comments:

J.M. Tewkesbury said...

Oh, I like club sandwiches. Just had one yesterday. Yummy!

And open-faced PB&J... Hm. I'm going to have to try it that way and the blueberry jam. I prefer Darbo Raspberry or Smucker's Plum myself.

By the way--have you guys been to the Peanut Butter & Co. diner in Greenwich Village? I've been. If you've been, what did you think?

http://www.ilovepeanutbutter.com/

ME said...

I'm a club sandwich, too, although I feel more like an In-N-Out burger or a BLT. Or the amazing submarine sandwich at Stuffed Sandwich in LA.

Mary Ellen

Hevansrich said...

I was a club sandwich, too, which makes me suspicious since I highly doubt either of you put in that you like your sandwich on white bread, with fries and soda on the side like I did. also I don't have that big of a personality, and I don't think many consider me high maintenance. OTOH I do know what I want just when I want it.

I'm also not much of a sandwich person in general, if I am I like it with a soft roll, sliced turkey, alfalfa sprouts, spicy honey mustard, swiss cheese and a little cracked pepper. and maybe some bacon.

Luisa Perkins said...

Well, how the heck am I your mortal enemy? I quit.

Adriana Velez said...

Yes, I have been to PB&Co -- it used to be one of our favorite lunch spots at my former job! Great place.

Heavans, I have to admit, though I knew I should have picked the fruit I picked the french fries. But mine was on whole grains with a glass of water.

Luisa, I don't get it, either. And who is tuna?

Co said...

I'm a turkey sandwich. Does that mean I put everyone to sleep?