Food Buzz


Because maybe you do care what I had for lunch...

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Blood Monster


Art direction and original concept by Jasper.

I'm dismayed at the awful lighting in these photos. I should have taken more care. But he is scary, isn't he? At the last minute he decided to skip the triangle head I made him. It was a tough call, but I had to agree with it. Halloween in Park Slope was a ball. I hate all this candy, though. I've hidden his stash and I'm hoping he forgets about it and we can throw it all away in a few weeks.

4 comments:

janeannechovy said...

Good heavens, he's adorable. Such a creative kid--what would that be like?

J.M. Tewkesbury said...

So that's what a blood monster looks like. Well, I must say, I'm very impressed. This definitely wins the creativity award this year. All the kids who came to my door weren't even half this original.

Luisa Perkins said...

I do love the blood monster. You should trademark it.

Tania said...

So great. Just, SO great.