Food Buzz


Because maybe you do care what I had for lunch...

Sunday, November 04, 2007

Digestion and digression

I suppose it's become obvious by now I've gotten a little bored with my format here at WIMFD. It's time for a new blog. I'll keep this one on life support since it's loaded with recipes. Please visit this blog whenever you're stumped for dinner ideas; you can search for dishes or ingrediens in that search box on the upper left-hand side.

The new blog will still feature food writing on Wednesdays at the least, perhaps more often. It'll be similar to WIMFD in that it will most likely be about dinner. This time, though, I'll just give you the highlights. Otherwise, I'll be writing about whatever is on my mind. Some of it will be digested, much of it, on the other hand, will likely be half-chewed. But I'll try to make it interesting either way. Little bit of arts and culture, little bit of politics, and yes, grandparents, more updates on Jasper.

So stay tuned for an announcement of the new blog!

9 comments:

J.M. Tewkesbury said...

Oh, yeah! I love new things. Can't wait to see what you produce! It will, no doubt, be delectable.

Hevansrich said...

Looking Forward To It!! Please don't keep us waiting to long...

shaunamama said...

I'm so looking forward to it! I'm glad that you're keeping this one on life support....I'd miss it way too much!

Please give the family hugs from me. I know I've been away too long...got sucked up into the vacuum of life.

Luisa Perkins said...

Well, cool! I'll take you any way I can get you. Ahh, relief.

Lindsey said...

I can't wait!

ME said...

Glad to her you'll be keeping the old version around, since you've often been my inspiration of what to make for dinner. :)

Will look forward to the new format as well!

Mary Ellen

Anne Bradshaw said...

And I only just got around to adding you to my fave list :-) I'll be back to see where you've gone. Thanks for all the great food ideas.

Kate The Great said...

Okay, so even though you're starting a new blog, you'll still give me good ideas for an awesome Thanksgiving meal, right?

We're inviting J's mom over to our apartment. I know I'm cooking duck l'orange, and I know she wants to bring stuff, and I know we've got rolls in the freezer. And I know J wants stuffing. Do you have any brilliant and new (for Smith's and Albertson's) ideas to add to the feast?

Sheri said...

fun! looking forward to it.