Food Buzz


Because maybe you do care what I had for lunch...

Friday, January 04, 2008

Food Buzz



What's with the badges in my column, and were are all my links?

Food Buzz is an online foodie community, a group of people talking about cooking, restaurants, anything food-related. They invited me to be a featured publisher, and I said why yes (curtsey), thanks for asking! I'm still trying to figure out how exactly it works, but...

Here's the exciting part. They're having a contest for the featured publishers, and if I win you win, too. Three lucky readers will be randomly selected to win some fantastic food prizes. Here's how you do it:

1. Vote for me at Food Buzz (see the badge).
2. Post a comment on THIS blog.
3. If I win -- and results should be in by February, I believe, I will throw your names in a hat and pick three. I'll announce the winners so you can send me your mailing address.

So tell your friends, family, random people you run into!

Oh yes, and the links will return shortly -- just doing a little site renovation. 

10 comments:

Paul O'Brian said...

Okay, patriotic duty done. :)

Swizzies said...

I voted! But I bet they don't allow winners outside the US, so my vote was TOTALLY ALTRUISTIC.

*pats self on back*

Good luck!!

hippittee said...

i voted even prior to the incentive. good luck!

J.M. Tewkesbury said...

I voted! Yeah.

(Now if I can just maintain this civic fervor through the rest of the primaries, the long summer campaign season, and into November, we'll be good.)

Luisa Perkins said...

I'm on it.

ME said...

Very cool!

Sheri said...

FREE food!

blobblogger said...

anything for a free bee lol
hope you win anyway
good luck x

Hevansrich said...

I hope its not too late - just got back to my neck of the woods from being in your neck of the woods and thank you for the beautiful weather New York! I vote for you simply because I like your blog a lot......

janeannechovy said...

I'm not 100% sure that my vote registered properly (I was having cookie issues), but at least I tried.