Food Buzz


Because maybe you do care what I had for lunch...

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Thank you

Thanks, those of you who voted for me! Remember, you can keep voting through the month. Food Buzz is a great resource and fun to explore, even if you're not an official "foodie."

Jumping to a different subject, I loved Michael Chiarello's tips for involving kids in the kitchen in Cookie Magazine online.

And since we're talking about Ziggy and inspiration (below) here's something just for fun.

2 comments:

Luisa Perkins said...

Have you been to Grifone, on E. 46th bet. Second and Third Avenues? P & I had some pretty amazing food there last night.

Hevansrich said...

Ha Ha Ha! - Bret and Jemaine have been providing Peter and I much comic relief these days - as well as the gang from The Office, which we never actually saw on network TV, but on DVD we have been getting our fill.
Good luck on the Food Buzz gig, you are the best blogger in the room - in the whole wide room.