Food Buzz


Because maybe you do care what I had for lunch...

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

This week

Now that the holidays are over -- did you know Jasper's birthday counts as part of the holidays? -- I will be posting more often, perhaps every-other day. Or maybe two days in a row. Or maybe twice one day and nothing for three days followed by every day for three days followed by silence for a full week. It's all about the element of surprise here at WIMFD.

At any rate, I am attending a discussion, Watering Our Breadbasket, tonight at the Natural History Museum (aka our winter home). It's part of their Global Kitchen series. If all goes well I'll be posting a review of the event this Friday on Apartment Therapy's food blog, The Kitchn.

2 comments:

Sheri said...

hey, that seems like a good gig.

Luisa Perkins said...

I remember when the Natural History Museum (or sometimes the Temple of Dendur) was our winter home. Good times. Can't wait to hear about the lecture!