Sheri at Happinest tagged me on the six-word memoir. This idea originated with Bookbabie and was inspired by Not Qute What I Was Planning, a compliation of six-word memoirs edited by Rachel Fershleiser and Larry Smith.
Here's how this one works:
1. Write your own six-word memoir
2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like
3. Link to the person that tagged you in your post and to this original post if possible so we can track it as it travels across the blogosphere
4. Tag five more blogs with links
5. And don’t forget to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play! (although i did not do this)
Surprise, I find bliss at home.
I'm tagging Luisa, J. M. Tewkesbury, JaneAnne, Sylvia, and ME -- and anyone else who wants to join in.