Food Buzz


Because maybe you do care what I had for lunch...

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

A spoonful of sugar makes the medicine go down


Maybe you like getting high on cough syrup; many people do. I don't. I hate the taste and I hate that toxic-waste-filled-space-alien feeling.

But I love Chestal -- homeopathic goodies suspended in a sugar/honey syrup. And it actually works on your cough! I think you can find it in most health food stores.

Unless you are exceptionally sensitive to sugar, you cannot get high on Chestal. Also, despite the name it will not increase your bust size.

6 comments:

Luisa Perkins said...

Boiron makes great stuff. Their arnica gel is terrific for bruises, etc.

Cafe Johnsonia said...

I love this stuff! I'm actually going to post about homeopathy this week over at Design Mom. And this was on my list! Great minds, right?

J.M. Tewkesbury said...

I'm gonna find me some 'a that thar stuff. After my BAD experience with codeine-laced cough syrup, I'm looking for a better solution.

Swizzies said...

All I can think is "Chestal virgins." I'm weird.

I live in homeopathy heaven here, and it's so wasted on me. Sigh.

Chez Denise et Laudalino said...

Isn't this stuff GREAT! Love it too!

By the way, we changed our site from Chez Denise et Laudalino to .... Chez Us - www.chezus.com. Maybe want to change the link. Just a heads up.

janeannechovy said...

Wow, so much homeopathy love. Huh. I have a chiropractor and an acupuncturist, but I think homeopathy is a complete waste of money.