Food Buzz


Because maybe you do care what I had for lunch...

Friday, June 27, 2008

Omnivore's Dilemma


It's an exciting weekend for food-loving New Yorkers. On Sunday the New Amsterdam Public Market will be open for one day at the South Street Seaport. The NAPM will sell sustainable foodstuffs. I'm so excited about going! On the same day, Brooklyn will have its Unfancy Food Show.

Alas, I don't think I can make it to both. We've got a birthday party Sunday morning and there's a semi-rival food market also happening at the South Street Seaport. Oh well, the goods featured at the Brooklyn show are mostly easily available in my neighborhood, so I can sample those goodies any time.

2 comments:

Luisa Giugliano said...

Wish I could be in town for the market. We are so excited to spend more time with you guys! I'm still swooning over your chicken, still savoring the amazing salad and envying the pink sangria (almost worth giving my kid f.a.s. for). God knows my blood was 1/3 dry Italian reds when I popped out. Thanks again, can't wait to return the favor in September. xxoo L

Adriana Velez said...

Join me next time!