Food Buzz


Because maybe you do care what I had for lunch...

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Visit me over at WELLalarm



I've been doing some freelance editing and research for a new company called WELLalarm™, a web-based service that allows clients to securely store their health information and access them anytime, anywhere. But the cool part is that the founder has created great medical alert jewelry you'd actually want to wear. Well, the other cool part is the unprecedented points of access (text messaging, etc.). And the other, other cool part is that the founder got struck by a chronic disease just when her career was starting to take off but she fought through the acute part of the illness and then decided to make something out of her experience.

What does this have to do with me? Well, I'll be posting on the WELLalarm blog from time to time on parenting issues and children's health. This week I did my first post and you can read it here. Do drop by and comment!

1 comment:

MissGinsu said...

Very cool! Congrats on scoring an engaging gig!