Food Buzz


Because maybe you do care what I had for lunch...

Saturday, September 06, 2008

Finally, a t-shirt we can believe in

OBAMA mama

I don't know about you, but I've been looking for an Obama t-shirt I'd actually want to wear. See, here in cosmopolitan, elitist New York, we can't get away with wearing just any red-white-and-blue USA!USA! t-shirt, as much as I love the message.

Fortunately, Sheri over at Mamazine (also Happinest and Today is Pretty) cooked up a charming version that is now available on the Mamazine CafePress shop.

All sales by 11/4/08 will benefit Obama's campaign.

By the way, here's a little something to amuse you. (Via Kirtsy)

2 comments:

janeannechovy said...

Oh, do let us know--that looks like something I might wear, too--maybe to our next Enrichment activity! ;)

Adriana Velez said...

They're up and ready!