Food Buzz


Because maybe you do care what I had for lunch...

Monday, September 08, 2008

Unremarkable

Speaking of Sheri at Happinest, she just tagged me for this meme. Since this is a food blog (well, usually), my responses all have to do with eating and drinking.

Here are six unspectacular things about me:

1. I like my coffee with milk, no sugar.
2. I don't like celery.
3. Sunday night for dinner I made linguine with a cream sauce (steep fresh thyme & garlic in cream 10 minutes, then add grated parmesan, top with smoked trout) and steamed carrots.
4. I packed Jasper's lunch today with leftovers from this dinner.
5. I think all children's birthday parties should include mimosas and/or Irish coffee for the parents.
6. I love sweet, tender Boston lettuce.

Meme terms & conditions

Link the person who tagged you.
Mention the rules on your blog.
List 6 unspectacular things about you.
Tag 6 other bloggers by linking them.

I tag Luisa and Luisa, JM Tewkesbury, JaneAnnechovy, Swizzy, and Sylvia.

No comments: