Food Buzz


Because maybe you do care what I had for lunch...

Friday, October 17, 2008

butternut squash dip

Blurg! My camera is not loading pictures to my laptop. I need a new camera -- just in time for the recession.

Anyway, I made this butternut squash dip as a side dish Friday night. Most delicious! I added some white pepper, by the way.

Despite his love of any food covered in cheese Jasper would not eat this. The only way he will eat squash is if it's combined with sugar and baked in a pie or muffin.

2 comments:

Hevansrich said...

Butternut squash dip sounds delicious!

Thank you for the comment on my blog - I'm glad you found us! I think I left you a comment awhile back on the Jasper blog about my new blog, but that was in the flurry of school starting, so it was a busy, busy time.. I did send an email announcement to those whose blogs I enjoy reading, but after all these years I don't think I have your email!! (but I DO enjoy reading your blog(s)) I hope you'll come back and visit us again and take a peek at life on the opposite coast!
- take care,
Heather

J.M. Tewkesbury said...

Sounds awfully tedious, if you ask me.

(Not. But you know it had to be said, and if anyone was going to say it, it had to be me!)

;-)