Food Buzz


Because maybe you do care what I had for lunch...

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Foodbuzz Publisher Community Launches!


You know those neat widgets I've been featuring here on the left-hand column? They're for Foodbuzz, an online community for the food obsessed. It's been in Beta, gathering momentum, and this week it officially launched! Here's a little taste from the press release:

Foodbuzz is the only online community with content created exclusively by food bloggers and rated by foodies. The site offers more than 20,000 pieces of new food and dining content weekly, including recipes, photos, blog posts, videos and restaurant reviews.


Foodbuzz is its own food universe, and plenty fun to navigate. I'm so glad I got the opportunity to participate in the Beta. I've found so many amazing food bloggers there. Have a look! Join the party!

No comments: