Food Buzz


Because maybe you do care what I had for lunch...

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Ready for some holiday baking?


I have two recipes up at Cookie!

Bûche de Noël

Rosca de Reyes

Unlike most of the recipes on this blog, I tested these two recipes a few times and was exact with my measurements. Cookie's other holiday recipes look like classic holiday cheer--I know Jasper will want to make the sugar cookies. C'mon, it's time to add that new layer of holiday "insulation" around your waist. How else will you survive the winter?

1 comment:

janeannechovy said...

Thanks for the nudge. I'm hosting Christmas Eve dinner this year, and although I'd decided on an easy-ish menu for the actual meal, a buche de Noel that I can make ahead is just the ticket for dessert!

And the Rosca de Reyes will be perfect for my annual Epiphany Feast!