Food Buzz


Because maybe you do care what I had for lunch...

Friday, January 16, 2009

On the road to Obamalot


We are driving today to DC for the inauguration! No, we don't have tickets to the event itself. We have friends who invited us to stay with them and celebrate, though. Some of our party will try to attend the free concert on Sunday and watch the proceedings on the Mall Jumbotrons. I suspect I will be home with the boy watching everything on the tee vee.

I'll be posting from DC if I can. Happy MLK weekend!

(image via CapCity)

5 comments:

Cafe Johnsonia said...

Stop it. I'm so jealous.

(One of my best friends does have tickets. I'm even more jealous.)

Marc @ NoRecipes said...

Sounds like fun, enjoy the trip!

ks said...

Did you make up "Obamalot"? Because if you did, kudos for extreme cleverness! I hope it's as moving and powerful as I assume it will be.

Sheri said...

nice. keep us posted! we'll be watching too.

shaunamama said...

I expect a full concert report from Lane! I'm SO incredibily jealous right now!!