Food Buzz


Because maybe you do care what I had for lunch...

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Micro-posts on Facebook

Over the weekend Lane was in Utah to attend the funeral of the great Ada Carpenter. Jasper and I stayed home, and between the BFC and playing single mom, I wasn't able to post on my blog like I'd planned. Instead, I did little micro-posts (is that what they're called?) via Facebook. If you're on Facebook, be sure to friend me there! I'm under my name, not WIMFD. If you're not, congratulations for resisting the great tractor beam. At any rate, here's what I was up to this weekend.


Just when I was about to bake some blueberry muffins I discovered I was out of butter. I remembered Emily's advice for making granola with cold-pressed coconut oil and thought, why not muffins? They turned out delicious.


I've posted before on the Danish open-faced rye bread sandwich, smorrebrod. (Also here.) Friday through Sunday I made one of these with smoked salmon, chive cream cheese, baby cress, and red onions for just about every single meal. And I loved it every damn time.

No comments: